Odds are, you’ve got holiday invites coming at you from all directions right now. And maybe you’ve even got a pair of peep-toe heels pegged for the occasion. But with boot season in full swing, it’s likely been a while since your toes last saw the light of day. Fortunately, topnotch tootsies are just a 60-minute home pedicure away.
Conveniently packaged in a tidy bundle, our Coconut Your Bod Kit supplies all the basics to cure your winter-toe woes—from soaking to scrubbing to quenching. (For extra TLC, we also recommend throwing in our Coconut Balm to soothe craggy cuticles and smooth cracked-out heels.
If you’re up on your coconut intel, you’ll know nothing conditions skin and nails more effectively than deeply penetrating coconut oil. Plus, its natural antibacterial and antifungal properties help fend off odor and athlete’s foot.
Ahead, we’ll guide you step-by-step through the ultimate home pedi. But if you’re not feeling the DIY thing, you can always bring the kit into your favorite nail salon to ensure an all-natural, non-toxic treatment.
- To soften skin, draw a warm footbath, add a couple pumps of hydrating Coconut Shower Oil into the mix, and soak both feet for about 5 minutes—just enough time to RSVP to your latest evites.
- Remove any previous polish and trim your nails the way you like them.
- If you’re feeling like trimming and conditioning your cuticles, now’s a good time. Apply the Coconut Balm if you’ve got it and buff in.
- To remove rough, dead skin, apply ½ a teaspoon of Coconut Crush Scrub to each foot and polish feet to a smooth finish using a circular, rubbing motion.
- Since you’re already here, you might as well indulge your ankles and calves with a lovely vanilla-scented massage.
- Place your feet back in the bath and remove any excess of the scrub. (If your feet feel slippery, pump a tad of the shower oil, suds up your soles, and rinse thoroughly before standing up.)
- If you have hot towels, spa it up by wrapping them around your feet and legs. If not, grab a dry towel to dry off your newly polished feet and exit the footbath.
- Apply a small dollop of Coconut Body Milk to each foot and rub in. (If your feet have been working overtime lately, throw in a round of therapeutic reflexology using your thumbs and pointer fingers.)
- Got a tube of Coconut Balm on hand? Now’s the time to work it into any unsightly cracks.
- Sit and relax, RSVP to more evites, sip a glass of something sparkling—just let the moisturizer soak in for a few minutes.
- Towel off your toes to remove any lotion, grab your favorite party polish, and apply like a pro.
All done? Hey, looks like those peep-toe pumps aren’t going to sit in the closet all winter after all.