Pink Glow Exfoliating Body Polish
resurfacing, collagen-boosting body scrub
No title selected.
Free & Easy Returns
Free Sample in Every Order
$1 from every purchase will be donated to help the community from which we source our 100% organic coconuts. Learn More.
What It Is
A skin-smoothing body scrub powered by AHAs, PHAs and peptides to improve clarity, tone and texture to reveal glowing, radiant and healthy skin.
What Makes it Special
- Active exfoliants including AHAs, PHAs, and pomegranate enzymes work to gently exfoliate and resurface the skin for a refined appearance
- Physical exfoliants including ocean sea salt and lychee seeds work to slough off dead skin cells and unclog pores
- Formulated with collagen-boosting golden peptides to help restore the skin
- Infused with a pink grapefruit scent with notes of bright orange and sweet vanilla
- Suitable for all skin types
- Dermatologist tested
How to Use
Massage polish all over your body in circular motions. Rinse off.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear sun protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Keep out of reach of children.
Sea Salt, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Silica, Glyceryl Oleate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Gluconolactone, Mandelic Acid, Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Water/Aqua/Eau, Acetyl Heptapeptide-9, Colloidal Gold, Phenoxyethanol, Tourmaline, Glycerin, Bacillus Ferment, Litchi Chinensis Seed Powder, Limonene. *Organic/Biologique
SHOP LIVE VIDEO
GOOD FOR YOU INGREDIENTS
GOOD FOR YOU INGREDIENTS
- CSChloe S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25-34Product Standouts Smells Great, Fast Results, Easy To Use, Great Ingredients, HydratingBody Skin Concerns Dryness / Dullness, Body BumpsRated 5 stars1 hour agoAmazing
This is my second review of this product and I just adore it!! Makes my skin so smell and smells incredible!!
- GGabriellaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 18-24Product Standouts Smells Great, Easy To UseBody Skin Concerns Body Bumps, Dryness / DullnessRated 4 starsYesterdayGood Scrub!
This is a nice scrub overall and I enjoy using it! Although I’m usually the type that likes an extremely abrasive scrub, this one is about medium abrasiveness and good slip so it’s easy to spread around. The smell is heavenly, like fresh squeezed orange juice. If you want something more scrubby than the exfoliating crush scrub but still not suuuper scrubby then this is the one for you.
- JFJan F.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range Over 65Product Standouts Smells Great, Easy To Use, Hydrating, Fast ResultsBody Skin Concerns Dryness / Dullness, Dark SpotsRated 5 stars3 days agoPink Glow is amazing!
I absolutely love Pink Glow! After using it my skin is baby soft and there was no need for additional moisturizing. It’s got a light refreshing, clean scent that I love. My skin looks healthier afterwards also.
- JJoyVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 35-44Product Standouts Smells Great, Easy To Use, GentleBody Skin Concerns Dryness / DullnessRated 5 stars3 days agoSmells great!
First of all, the insider program is awesome! Never did I expect to get a full size product to try! So cool and will definitely help keep me loyal to kopari. This product smells great and works well! Also with some other exfoliating scrubs I found they would make my shower slippery which is not safe. This one washed away nicely and didn’t leave any kind of slippery film on the shower floor. I’ll use this again when I have time for a little extra luxury.
- NNicoleVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 25-34Product Standouts Gentle, Fast Results, Smells Great, Easy To Use, HydratingBody Skin Concerns Dryness / Dullness, Sun Damage, Dark SpotsRated 5 stars4 days agoLove it, but love Crush Scrub a little more!
Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love the pink glow exfoliating body polish, I’m just obsessed with the original crush scrub. I think the biggest differences are the smell, overall texture, and feeling once out of the shower. The coconut scrub has a bit more oil to it so when I get out of the shower it stays with me (which is good for me bc I have dry skin). The pink glow seems to exfoliate better but not leave as much of a “moisture residue” behind. So I think it really depends on what you prefer. A coconut smell vs. a fruity light citrus smell. A thicker more paste like texture or a finer grain exfoliation. However, you really can’t go wrong with either. I’ve been using Kopari products since they basically first came on the market and I have yet to try/buy a product that disappointed! Would definitely recommend!