PINK GLOW EXFOLIATING BODY POLISH
- Resurfacing, collagen-boosting body scrub
- Combines 3 types of gentle exfoliation
- Improve skin's clarity, tone, and texture
Enriched with AHAs, PHAs, and golden peptides, Pink Glow Exfoliating Body Polish enhances tone and texture, unveiling your skin's radiant and healthy glow. This gentle scrub is infused with a pink grapefruit scent with notes of bright orange and sweet vanilla to transport you to paradise, right from your shower.
BUY MORE & SAVE
FREE AND EASY RETURNS
WHAT THEY’RE SAYING
HIGH PERFORMANCE INGREDIENTS
AHAs and PHAs
Gently exfoliate and resurface the skin for a smoother, renewed appearance.
Help to boost collagen to restore skin’s appearance.
Antioxidant-rich with high Vitamin C content to help protect and brighten the appearance of skin.
OCEAN SEA SALT AND LYCHEE SEEDS
Work to unclog pores and slough off dead skin cells to reveal bright, glowing skin.
Jam-packed with fatty acids, Vitamin E, and proteins for deep moisture and protection.
Full Ingredient List
HOW TO USE
Massage polish all over your body in circular motions. Rinse off.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear sun protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Keep out of reach of children.
- JSJenny S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range Over 65Product Standouts Smells Great, Hydrating, Gentle, Easy To Use, Great IngredientsBody Skin Concerns Dryness / DullnessRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoGreat Scrub
Love this product. It is a gentle scrub that leaves your skin glowing. Use their body cream after!
- CAcrystal A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35-44Product Standouts Smells Great, Easy To Use, Unique, Hydrating, Great IngredientsBody Skin Concerns Dryness / Dullness, Body BumpsRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoEXCELLENT SCRUB
I love this scrub, I was able to use it dry and rinse in the shower because it is so soft and gentle.
- MNMarla N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range Over 65Product Standouts Smells Great, Easy To Use, Hydrating, Great IngredientsBody Skin Concerns Dryness / DullnessRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoFRESH
I love the texture,not too gritty and the smell is perfect for summer. My skin is left moisturized,but NOT oily. VERY HAPPY with this product.
- CCooperVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productAge Range 35-44Body Skin Concerns Keratosis Pilaris (KP), Dryness / DullnessRated 2 out of 5 stars3 months agoNot Enough Grit
This doesn't have enough "polish" power to make a difference for my skin. I like a good salt scrub but this is not that. It's almost like table salt size granules that dissolve on contact with skin. Even though this has AHAs and PHAs, they don't stay on my skin long enough to make a difference. I wouldn't repurchase or recommend.
- JVJuan V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35-44Product Standouts Smells Great, Gentle, Hydrating, Easy To UseBody Skin Concerns Dryness / Dullness, Sun DamageRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoThe Best
I tried the crush scrub and I liked it. Then I decided to try the pink glow exfoliating body polish I loved it more than the crush scrub. Love how smooth my skin feels afterwards I pair this with the Hydrating Body Milk Lotion with Shea Butter and Chamomile I put this on after exfoliating. I’ve gotten compliments on my skin and feet.