PERFORMANCE PLUS ALUMINUM-FREE DEODORANT WITH 24 HOUR PROTECTION
- Clinically tested 24-hour protection
- Plant-based, aluminum-free, skin-friendly
- Smells like fresh white linen
An aluminum and baking soda free deodorant clinically tested to provide 24-hour odor protection to fight those days you need a little extra odor support.
BUY MORE & SAVE
FREE AND EASY RETURNS
HIGH PERFORMANCE INGREDIENTS
PLANT BASED ACTIVES
A combination of plant-based enzymes helps to provide odor protection while simultaneously helping to break down odor causing bacteria.
Helps to fight odor causing bacteria
ALOE VERA JUICE
Soothes and moisturizes skin
Full Ingredient List
HOW TO USE
Apply to clean, dry underarms.
A detox period is common when transitioning to a non-antiperspirant deodorant.
PAIRS WELL WITH
- TTeenaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 hours ago5 Stars
Great on sensitive skin and Aluminum free.
- KKarenI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week ago5 Stars
All of your products smell so good! I love them
This works great
- EEmilyVerified ReviewerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Great Ingredients, Easy to Use, Non-stickyRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBest I've Tried!
I switched away from deodorant with aluminum because I noticed those deodorants stained my clothes terribly over time, and baking soda really irritates my skin. I tried a lot of alternative deodorants (keeping a spreadsheet to track effectiveness, haha) and this has been my favorite. I have found, with this and with other aluminum free deodorants, that the key to lasting odor prevention is to apply a thin layer of an acid, like an AHA/BHA that is formulated for use on your face, and to let that dry for at least 30 seconds before applying the deodorant. It makes such a difference by helping your skin maintain a healthy pH that inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria. I tend to do that and reapply deodorant after ever shower, every time I change my clothes, and before going to bed, and that keeps me odor free between showers even if I skip a day. This product can sting (slightly!) if applied on cut or abraded skin, so if I cut myself shaving or stubble rubbed my underarms raw while working out, I apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly before applying the deodorant, and it still seems to work fine. What aluminum-free deodorant works for each individual really depends on the specifics of body chemistry, so this might not work for everyone, but it works well enough for me that I think it's definitely worth a try for anyone!
- DWDianne W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Smells Great, Easy to Use, Great Ingredients, Long-lasting, Non-stickyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe only deodorant you will ever need
I’ve used this deodorant for years now and would never even consider using something else. It is easy to apply, smells great, and eliminates underarm odor. And it doesn’t leave any residue on my clothes.
- TTrinaI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 month ago2 Stars
This product doesn’t last long! 👎🏼Going back to my original deodorant