Coconut Renewal AHA Toner with 8.6% Triple-Powered AHAs
smooth, clarify and hydrate
No title selected.
Free & Easy Returns
Free Sample in Every Order
$1 from every purchase will be donated to help the community from which we source our 100% organic coconuts. Learn More.
What It Is
Renew your vibrance with this AHA-powered toner that helps to resurface skin and minimize the appearance of pores without stripping skin’s moisture.
What Makes it Special
- Formulated with niacinamide that works to minimize the appearance of pores, while hyaluronic acid and quenching coconut water work to hydrate and prevent moisture loss
- Suitable for all skin types
- Scented with natural aromatic extracts containing tropical, fruity and creamy notes
- Dermatologist tested
- PEGs free
- Artificial colorant-free
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear sun protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Keep out of reach of children.
Works Best For
Suitable for all skin types
How to Use
After cleansing, pump toner onto a cotton pad and gently swipe over skin. Use up to 2 times per day, morning and night.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Propanediol, Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Phytate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Communis (Pear) Extract, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Amyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Zea Mays Starch, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
Good For You Ingredients
Good For You Ingredients
- CKCynthia K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range Over 65Skincare Concerns Aging SkinRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoAHA Toner
I like the product but I don't like the dispenser. It takes too long to saturate the cotton ball. What I miss is the Rose Toner and the spray applicator. Disappointed that you've been out of stock for the Rose Toner.
- DBDeanna B.Verified ReviewerI do not recommend this productAge Range 55-64Rated 1 out of 5 stars3 days agoCoconut AHA toner
This did not work for me. There was a burning feeling and then made my face feel tight and dry. Even after applying moisturizer, my face felt dry, as if the moisturizer sat on the top. I am truly disappointed that Kopari discontinued the rose coconut toner spray. I loved how it felt on my face and how my face felt and looked afterwards. After applying my moisturizer when using the coconut rose toner spray, the peptide glow hydrating moisturizer, my skin not only felt great, it looked great also. This aha toner reminded me of the moisture whipped ceramide cream that left my skin very dry feeling and parched looking. I am sure the peptide glow hydrating moisturizer will be the next to go, seeing as Kopari has gotten rid of the coconut face cream, coconut rose toner, and the starry eye balm. I will be looking for another line, seeing as the coconut rose toner was great and can’t imagine not using it. Not only was the product great, it was very nice to spray on. So the way I see it, Kopari is slowly getting rid of their coconut items that they first brought to market that people loved and purchased. I loved Kopari, but it is the items that they originally carried that made them known and that worked for me and my skin. Not the new items that don’t work for my skin.
- JFjill f.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45-54Skincare Concerns Aging SkinProduct Standouts Smells Great, Fast Results, Easy To Use, Great IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat product
I love this as an exfoliation alternative to harsh abrasive scrubs. Very effective and smells great!
- MPMadalyn P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18-24Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoliterally the best!
this does the trick without smelling strange or too stripping! My skin looks so glowy after using and not dry!
- JTJoanne T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55-64Skincare Concerns Aging Skin, Dark Spots, Sun Damage, Dryness, DullnessProduct Standouts Smells Great, Easy To Use, Gentle, Hydrating, Great IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat
I loved this enough keep using this Coconut Renewal AHA Toner and finish the bottle. I have been using over a year I think. I love how smooth my face and my neck feel.