Exfoliating Crush Scrub with Brown Sugar and Fine Coconut Shells
99% said it creates softer, smoother skin
No title selected.
Free & Easy Returns
Free Sample in Every Order
$1 from every purchase will be donated to help the community from which we source our 100% organic coconuts. Learn More.
What It Is
This cult-favorite packed with earth-friendly exfoliants gently buffs and polishes, while 100% Organic Coconut Oil nourishes for healthy-looking, glowing skin.
What Makes it Special
- Formulated with earth-friendly exfoliants, brown sugar and fine Tahitian coconut shells to smooth while 100% organic coconut oil softens
- Dubbed as a "butt softening scrub that makes skin age backwards" by InStyle
- 99% said that it creates softer, smoother skin*
*Based on a consumer perception test with 105 participants over 4 weeks of use
Works Best For
Treating dry, rough or bumpy skin that's in need of smoothing and softening.
How to Use
Sucrose, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Isopropyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Silica, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Jojoba Esters, Acacia Decurrens (Mimosa) Flower Cera, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Cera, Polyglycerin-3, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum).
* ingredient list is subject to change, please refer to the packaging to confirm. We strive to bring you the best product with the best formula.
GOOD FOR YOU INGREDIENTS
GOOD FOR YOU INGREDIENTS
- KBKaren B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55-64Product Standouts Smells Great, Fast ResultsBody Skin Concerns Dryness / Dullness, Dark SpotsRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoExcellence
I love this stuff
- JWJaclyn W.I do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars8 months agoHeavy
This was gifted by Kopari Beauty for my honest review. The smell is amazing, like a warm coconut vanilla cookie. I love the texture as it’s not too rough and gritty on your face. You don’t need a lot of it to get the job done. Now the downside, it is heavy on the skin and makes it feel weighed down. There is such a buildup left over after rinsing that I can use my fingernails to scrape it away. I don’t feel like you should have to scrub your skin after you scrub your skin.KBKopari Beauty8 months agoWe are sorry that our product did not meet your expectations!
- SMSimone M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAnother banger from Kopari!
I received a jar of the Exfoliating Crush Scrub as my mystery full size gift and was so excited as I had been wanting to try this product for a while! I have all of Kopari's other exfoliating body products and love them all for different reasons, but I think this one is my fave. It smells SO good, and you get the added bonus of the smell staying on your skin after your shower. It leaves my skin really soft and smooth as their other exfoliants do, and aside from the smell I also really love that it really leaves my skin feeling moist from the oils in it. It leaves your skin feeling like you've just applied a nice body oil, so if you don't have very dry skin you may not even need to moisturize after using this product. I also like this one the best for hands and feet because of the oil in it, and also it feels more physically exfoliating for those rough spots. Another really great quality skin care product from Kopari!
- JMJessica M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45-54Product Standouts Smells Great, Fast Results, Easy To Use, GentleBody Skin Concerns Dryness / DullnessRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoA must use!!
This scrub smells so good!!! It’s gentle, but exfoliates very well. This will be a go to product from now on!!
- AHAmber H.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars6 years agoWay too thick...
I cannot get this product out of the container! It's 85 degrees in my apartment so I know it's not too cold. I removed the lid to get a slightly larger hole and I still can't get enough of the product out. I can get maybe a dime size out before I just give up. It does nothing at that size so who knows if it works. I will need to cut a huge hole in the side to get it to work. The other Kopari products are liquid at this heat so not quite sure what's going on with this scrub. I even tried heating the product and nothing. So disappointed. Would not buy this product again because it's a workout to even use this product. Suggestion to Kopari... Put this product in a wide mouth container!