Electronic Version of Informed Consent for Kopari Beauty Customers
This consent is a binding contract between you and Kopari Beauty (“Kopari”), a company headquartered at 7911 Herschel Avenue, La Jolla, California 92307. This consent includes important obligations regarding the language of this agreement, applicable law and jurisdiction, binding arbitration, and data security and confidentiality. Your acceptance of this consent is required for your submission of personally identifiable information to Kopari. Unless you indicate your agreement to this consent, you will not be permitted to provide personally identifiable information to Kopari. You may revoke your consent, either directly, or by challenging the enforceability of any part of this consent, but in that event, you may no longer be permitted to provide your personally identifiable information to Kopari.
In consideration for being permitted to provide my personally identifiable information to Kopari, I agree as follows:
- The applicable language of this informed consent is only English. By submitting my agreement to this informed consent, I represent that I have a sufficient understanding of the English language and have read this informed consent and understand and agree to each provision.
- The applicable law of this informed consent is United States law; and, as relevant, California state law.
- Any claim or controversy arising out of or related to this informed consent shall be resolved by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association pursuant to its applicable rules. Any order of an arbitrator will be conclusive and binding. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The place of arbitration shall be in the state through which I applied. The language of arbitration shall be the English language and no other.
I understand and consent to the collection, use, and transfer to the United States of my personally identifiable information. This includes the following information:
- My name and personal contact details
- My address
- My purchase history
- My payment information, including credit card information.
The information listed above may be used as follows”
- My name and personal contact details may be used to verify my identity.
- My name, personal contact details, address, purchase history, and payment information may be used for the purposes of facilitating current and future purchases from Kopari.
- My name and personal contact details may be used for communications by Kopari regarding products and services that may be of interest.
- My name, personal contact details, address, and payment information may be used as required to meet legal obligations.
- I understand that I may withdraw my consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. If I withdraw my consent, Kopari may no longer be able to collect or process my personally identifiable information.
- I agree that Kopari may transfer my personally identifiable information as needed to facilitate my use of its website and products and services. I acknowledge that if my personally identifiable information is transferred out of the European Union, it may be transferred to a country (e.g., the United States) that may not provide an adequate level of data protection equivalent to the level of data protection of EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.