Sudsy Shower Oil Hydrating Body Wash 2-Pack
No title selected.
Free & Easy Returns
Size: 8.4 oz
Free Shipping Over $20
Free Sample in Every Order
Sudsy soft skin without the soap
So Luxurious. So Sudsy. So Lovely.
- Unique oil-to-milky formula lathers for a fresh clean feeling
- Cleanses skin without stripping moisture, your skin will feel softer than it ever did with soap
- Helps skin retain its moisture for long-lasting hydration
- Massage onto wet skin, get sudsy all over and rinse to smell like sweet coconut milk paradise. Also works perfectly for shaving.
Your beauty is safe with us.
Full Ingredient List
Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 80, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Coconut Alkanes, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Seed Oil, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
* ingredient list is subject to change, please refer to the packaging to confirm. We strive to bring you the best product with the best formula.
Kopari Customers are Happy Customers
- shower oil
- skin feeling
- body wash
- coconut shower oil
I love using the Shower oil, the smell is beyond amazing. It makes me feel even more like a snack, because I smell so good!
So far my skin is less dry in this Colorado air. The product seems somewhat thin and watery, but I'm sure this is to be expected with oil.
Bought this on a whim bc I love all the other Kopari products. This is the best. It suds up nicely and leaves my skin feeling silky soft and hydrated, and of course, the scent is Heavenly. On my 2nd bottle already.
I live in Northern California where the weather is very very dry. No matter how much lotion I put on my skin always feels dry after a few hours, so I was hoping this would help. It smells great and feels great in the shower, but once you are out of the shower and dry off, it’s like I put nothing on. I wanted to love this, but it doesn’t seem to do anything after 10 minutes.
I limit myself on how often I use this because I want it to last. I use it as a treat after a hard day. We have soft water so it lathers well and it smells clean and wonderful.