So Clear, So Smooth KP Clarifying Body Set
exfoliate + clarify + smooth
No title selected.
Free & Easy Returns
Free Sample in Every Order
$1 from every purchase will be donated to help the community from which we source our 100% organic coconuts. Learn More.
What It Is
Kiss textured, dry skin goodbye with our So Clear, So Smooth KP Clarifying Body Set that exfoliates, clarifies and brightens to leave you with silky smooth skin all over.
- KP Body Bumps Be Gone with 10% AHA is a gentle-yet-effective vegan body scrub treatment that reduces the appearance of dry, rough patches and tiny bumps, known as Keratosis Pilaris (KP). It’s formulated with gentle, all-natural, non-irritating physical exfoliants that help to unclog pores and improve skin vibrancy, and 10% AHA chemical exfoliants that help to loosen and remove dead skin on the surface revealing brighter, smoother skin.
- KP Body Bumps Be Gone Clarifying Body Pads is an exfoliating treatment with 4.4% AHAs, BHAs derived from willow bark extract & aloe to help target rough texture, dark spots, & Keratosis Pilaris.
- Kopari Mitt is a terry cloth bath mitt that is perfect addition to your exfoliation routine.
Works best for
Dryness, uneven texture and reducing the appearance of Keratosis Pilaris (KP)- otherwise known as chicken skin, strawberry skin, those pesky tiny red body bumps you find on the back of your arms and thighs.
*Not intended for facial use. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Anyone can use this product. A patch test is recommended for those with sensitive skin. Sunburn Alert: This product contains glycolic and lactic acids that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards
How to Use
- Apply KP Body Bumps Be Gone with 10% AHA onto wet skin and gently massage with the Kopari Mitt onto problem areas. Rinse and pat dry. Use 1-2 times a week for optimal results!
- Gently sweep a single KP Body Bumps Be Gone Clarifying Body Pad over clean, dry skin on targeted areas of the body.
KP Body Bumps Be Gone with 10% AHA
Water/Aqua/Eau, Pumice, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Lauryl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbitol (Sugar Based), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Volcanic Sand, Lactobacillus Ferment, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Glycerin*, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract*. *Organic/Biologique
KP Body Bumps Be Gone Clarifying Body Pads Water/Aqua/Eau, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Heptyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Liquid Endosperm, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Chlorphenesin, Glycerin, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Sodium Phytate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Sulfite
GOOD FOR YOU INGREDIENTS
GOOD FOR YOU INGREDIENTS
- NBNicole B.Verified ReviewerReviewingKP Body Bumps Be Gone With 10% AHA Clarifying Body ScrubI recommend this productAge Range 25-34Product Standouts Easy To Use, UniqueBody Skin Concerns Keratosis Pilaris (KP)Rated 3 out of 5 stars1 hour agoWorked for my strawberry skin, but not my KP
I really saw an improvement with the bumps I get on my legs when I shave. I think the scrub was more effective than the lotion, but it could be the combo that helped clear it up! My skin can be a little sensitive so I had to be use it sparingly (although my legs aren’t as sensitive as my arms). With warmer weather finally approaching it’s nice to finally see my shaved legs not have those ugly red bumps! With that in mind though, I am a huge Kopari fan, have been since they first started— however, I’m still on the fence about the KP system. While I did see improvements to my strawberry skin and the softness of my skin, I also had setbacks because of sensitivity. Also, it scrubs any form of a spray tan right off! So, I’ve tried almost every Kopari product and I swear by all of them, but unfortunately the KP bumps on my arms just didn’t clear up the way I hoped they would. I hope it worked for others though!
- ARAllison R.Verified BuyerReviewingKP Body Bumps Be Gone With 10% AHA Clarifying Body ScrubI recommend this productAge Range 45-54Product Standouts Smells Great, Fast Results, Great IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoKP Body Bumps Be Gone
I LOVE this product! I got it for the skin tags on my feet and it's making them disappear!
- NWNina W.Verified ReviewerReviewingKP Body Bumps Be Gone With 10% AHA Clarifying Body ScrubI recommend this productAge Range 35-44Product Standouts Easy To Use, Hydrating, Great Ingredients, Fast ResultsBody Skin Concerns Dryness / Dullness, Body Bumps, Keratosis Pilaris (KP)Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoMakes your skin feel smooth!
The body scrub, KP pads, and KP lotion are a great routine for improving skin texture and evenness. I used this routine for a month and saw a huge improvement!KBKopari Beauty1 week ago
Amazing!!! Thanks for sharing your experience, Nina! So glad our KP Body Bumps Be Gone routine worked so well for you ◡̈
- MMbVerified ReviewerReviewingKP Body Bumps Be Gone With 10% AHA Clarifying Body ScrubI recommend this productAge Range 45-54Body Skin Concerns Body Bumps, Keratosis Pilaris (KP)Rated 3 out of 5 stars1 week agoSuffered thru the smell with high hopes
This product smells terrible! I used it 2x a week anyway with high hopes of it working. It DID leave my skin very soft and smooth to the touch. However, it did not take away the red dots. I don’t think I will continue use due to the smell.KBKopari Beauty1 week ago
Hi MB, I'm so sorry to hear you didn't like the smell of this product. We've chosen to keep this product fragrance-free to prevent any additional irritation on your skin, but we hear you that it doesn't have the typical delicious fragrance of Kopari products! We still appreciate you giving this product a shot ◡̈
- KKrystaVerified BuyerReviewingKP Body Bumps Be Gone With 10% AHA Clarifying Body ScrubI recommend this productAge Range 35-44Product Standouts Smells Great, Easy To Use, Hydrating, Gentle, Great IngredientsBody Skin Concerns Body Bumps, Keratosis Pilaris (KP)Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoRecommend
I’ve been using this product 2-3 times per week and have seen great results. It has smoothed the texture of my skin and reduced the KP bumps. It’s a very fine scrub which makes it very easy and comfortable to use. I highly recommend.