3-Pack Gardenia Deo
No title selected.
Free & Easy Returns
The clean, non-toxic deodorant that really works! This aluminum and baking soda-free deodorant works with your body's natural functions to aid in odor reduction. This invisible formula glides on smooth and will outlast your longest days. It's guaranteed to leave you smelling fresh. No Aluminum. No Baking Soda. No Parabens. No Silicone. No Phthalates. No Kidding.
Size: 2.0 oz
Put your pits on a coconut cleanse
- Our 100% plant based active works with your body’s natural functions to aid in odor reduction
- Clear formula glides on smooth without leaving a sticky, white residue
- Unique blend of coconut water, coconut oil, and sage oil conditions and soothes even the most sensitive underarms. It’s like skincare for your pits
- Ready to break up with antiperspirant? Check out our latest blog post in The Salty to find what to expect when switching to Kopari Coconut Deodorant.
- Don’t sweat it. Easy returns and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Sweat With No Regret
Sweat is natural, aluminum on your bod is not. Unjunk your funk and break up with antiperspirant.
No aluminum. No parabens. No baking soda. No nasties.
Coconut oil is naturally antimicrobial and anti-bacterial while it hydrates and soothes sensitive underarms.
BEACH INSPIRED SCENTS
Choose from our lightly scented deodorants that will take your pits to paradise.
- CTChristy T.ReviewingCoconut Deo Fragrance FreeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI DON’T STINK ANYMORE!!
I hated the thought of putting aluminum in my body, and I was never happy with the chemically scented deodorants, either. I always felt like the scents eventually smelled rancid to me and they still didn’t totally cover up my BO on an extra sweaty day. On top of that, they stained my clothing! When I switched to natural deodorant, I did take a long time to get over the “stinky” phase. Like, a couple months for the worst of it, and about a year total. I tried out 5 of the best-reviewed deodorants I could find. Not only was Kopari hands-down the best, smoothest consistency of them all, but it worked the best through my stinky phase, too. During that phase, I used it in conjunction with weekly applications of a microsilver-laced deodorant paste called Nuud, which kept me fairly stink-free if I washed my pits every day….until it didn’t. I started stinking more again and it got worse when I applied Nuud more frequently. So, I stopped using Nuud and just stuck with Kopari, and, wonder of wonders, I stopped stinking! Like, COMPLETELY!! I truly thought I must have lost my sense of smell because I had recently gotten covid (I didn’t). Working hard and sweating in 100°+ heat, forgetting to apply some days, whatever. I DON’T STINK ANYMORE!!
- AAyaReviewingAluminum-Free Coconut DeodorantI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 years agoCharcoal do caused a rash
I bought the four pack, all of which smell amazing. I tried the original first, which smelled wonderful but didn't really combat sweat or smell, even after using for a month. I then tried the charcoal and gardenia, and developed a nasty rash which had a horrible odor, different from BO. I dont have sensitive skin and I've never developed a rash with any commercial deodorant before, so I was wondering if it could be due to something else. I treated the rash with topical steroids and left the kopari deodorants for a few months. I recently went back to the charcoal and once again developed the same rash. Sorry for the TMI, but my skin started peeling off and my underarm area developed this round circular lesion (see photo) that occurred the first time i used it as well. Perhaps my skin is sensitive to the charcoal. That being said, I found that the charcoal one combated smell more than the others.
- NNNICHOLE N.Verified BuyerReviewing4-Pack Gardenia DeoI recommend this productProduct Standouts Smells Great, Great Ingredients, Easy to Use, Long-lasting, Non-stickyRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBest smelling deo!
I always gets tons of compliments on this deodorant. People aren't smelling my pits but the deo does act as a natural perfume and it's ohhhh so heavenly! Now I wish you made a lotion in this scent, because... yum!
- AAdrianaVerified BuyerReviewingAluminum-Free Coconut DeodorantI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBest deodorant ever!
I’ve struggled for years to find a good deodorant that would last. This deodorant has been the only one that’s worked for me. Plus it’s natural so that’s a bonus! it does take a couple weeks for your body to detox from the harsh chemicals in other deodorants, so you sweat a little extra during this detox period. I didn’t have a big issue with that because I decided to start using it around winter time, so I wasn’t sweating extra.
It also doesn’t leave any deodorant stains on my clothes! Seriously the best!
- LRLauryn R.Verified BuyerReviewingAluminum-Free Coconut DeodorantI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAn amazing non-sticky natural deodorant
I LOVE this one! I have the beach please scent ant it’s very light and soft. You do need to understand that if you’re switching from regular deo to a natural one, you are 100% going to go through a detox process for a few weeks. I have hyperhidrosis so I’m constantly sweating and no it doesn’t smell good so I typically use a clinical strength deodorant. I wasn’t wearing it daily it was about once a week so I’m thinking my body didn’t have to go through the detox at all because I literally don’t sweat with this, there’s like no smell and I didn’t get itchy armpits or a rash like you would with other natural ones! Definitely recommend!
Your beauty is safe with us.
Full Ingredient List
Check each product for it's full ingredient list. Default Title